- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs butter, melted but cooled
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3-1/2 cup fresh blueberries
For lemon glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray donut pan with non-stick cooking spray
2. In large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the milk, sugar, egg, butter, lemon juice, lemon, zest and vanilla until fully combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix the batter.
5. Gently fold the blueberries into the batter
6. Evenly distribute the batter into the donut pan and bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes
To make the glaze:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar and lemon juice until mixed well. add more lemon juice to think out the glaze or more powdered sugar to thicken as needed. 2. Dip the donuts into the glaze and place on a wire rack to allow the glaze to Harden.