I’ve been using this copycat recipe at home to recreate this drink for years! It is my go to when I need a pick me up but don’t want more coffee and so perfect for cold days or soothing for a sore throat!
- 8-10 oz water
- 5oz lemonade
- 1 bag of Teavanna Peach Tranquility tea
- 1 bag of Teavanna Jade Citrus Mint tea
- Your favorite honey
- Heat water and lemonade, mix together in large mug
- Steep both tea bags in heated water and lemonade mixture
- Drizzle with honey, to taste
*You can use a squeeze of lemon instead of lemonade if you want a low sugar option.
*Try adding peppermint when you aren’t feeling well, it’s so refreshing!