This scrumptious cinnamon roll casserole did not disappoint! Thanks to my friend Miranda for sharing!
- 2 18 oz cans cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 c. Melted butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. Maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Break apart cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 4-6 pieces each, set icing aside. Place rolls into mixing bowl and coat with melted butter, pour into a 9×13 baking dish lightly sprayed ( the butter should keep it from sticking.
3. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup. Whisk until ingredients are combined and pour over cinnamon rolls.
4. Bake for 20-25 min or until the cinnamon rolls have risen and absorbed the egg mixture.
5. Remove from oven and cool 8-10 minutes, drizzle with icing and serve.