A fun breakfast treat to wake up to on Valentine’s Day! This pink, strawberry parfait is perfect for your kiddos before heading off to school or something to sneak into hubby’s lunchbox with a cute note.
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- A few shakes of pink, red, and white sprinkles
- Grab two serving dishes or cups, and in the bottom of each pour 1/3 cup of your yogurt.
- Top that with a layer of graham cracker crumbs (I used 1 tablespoon but you can do more or less).
- Add a layer of strawberries (this was around 2 tablespoons).
- Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Cut a heart out of a few strawberries and place on top. Add some sprinkles and serve.