Looking for some fun eats to serve up at your Super Bowl party next to the loaded nachos and chicken wings?
Try these yummy bites! Crisp sweet peppers that are filled with smoky chicken and topped with ranch, ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into ½” chunks
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional, for a slight cheesy flavor)
- ½+ teaspoon chipotle (this is somewhat spicy, increase for more heat)
- 2 teaspoons ghee/oil (any heat stable oil)
- 1 lb bag sweet mini peppers
- For topping:
- Ranch dressing (or try this whole30 legal allergy free ranch)
- Cook the cubed chicken, paprika, salt, nutritional yeast, chipotle, and ghee/oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mine took about 7 minutes. Set aside. (I then refrigerated for cold bites, and enjoyed it that way, but you can serve warm or cold.)
- Slice the peppers in half. Remove the membranes and seeds with a small spoon.
- Put a few pieces of the chicken into each pepper. Top with ranch. I put my ranch into a condiment container (see picture) for more control in topping the peppers.