I modify and use street taco sized, gluten-free corn tortillas but you can use flour or even lettuce if you want to add more veggies!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (separated)
- pepper to taste
- panko breadcrumbs (optional, for extra crunch)
- 8 taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- avocado, pitted and diced
- vegan ranch to taste
- cilantro or green onion, diced
- purple cabbage, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil
2. In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Add breadcrumbs and stir again. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway
3. Five minutes before the cauliflower is done cooking, heat up the remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
4. Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
5. To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with romaine, avocado, cabbage, and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch and top with cilantro or green onions.