This oatmeal recipe is so sweet and yummy,
it feels like a treat but it keeps your nutrition on point!
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or applesauce)
- 1/4 cup Peanut flour (aka PB2)
- 1/4 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 2 tbs Baking stevia or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Protein powder (or additional oats) I use my shakeology either vegan vanilla or chocolate
1. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
Divide between two small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more)so the oats soften and absorb the liquid). Top with peanut butter and/or chocolate chips if desired!
3. Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!