My favorite go to breakfast! It is so decadent and delicious but with the right things prepped, it’s super fast to throw together!
- 3/4c- 1c. Butternut squash
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBL goat cheese crumbles
- 2 TBL walnuts
- Cinnamon and honey to dust and drizzle
- I pre-make my butternut squash on Sunday and it is super super simple!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, cut your butternut squash in half length wise, scoop out all the string and seeds, then brush with olive oil, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 45 min or until a fork is inserted to thickest part easily. Take out, cool, then scoop out of shell and refrigerate.
- For this easy breakfast I take my squash place in a bowl and heat in microwave while I cook my two eggs. I like my yolk runny so I do over easy, a tip for this is cook on one side then when you flip over take off heat.
- Drizzle the warmed squash with a little honey, dust with cinnamon, toss on the goat cheese and walnuts, and top with your eggs.