Family Style and clean eats, this recipe is quick and easy. Even the kiddos can help!
- 1 pita or flat-out
- 2 TBSP MAPLE BBQ SAUCE
- 2 TBSP shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 TBSP chopped onion (whatever types you prefer I like red)
- 1 TBSP chopped cilantro (fresh is best)
Container counts: 1 yellow, 1/2 red, 1/2 blue, 1/2 purple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place flatbread out on cookie sheet, spray with coconut oil spray or other spray
- Bake for a few minutes to crisp it up first and remove from oven.
- TOP with BBQ sauce, cheese, chicken and onion.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and ENJOY!
I paired mine with an awesome Kale Citrus Salad to get a nice GREEN in with it!